Betcha thought you’d never see a post on this again. I was beginning to think that myself. It’s been terribly busy and with some good weather and good friends, I’ve found myself socializing slightly more than I deserve to lately.
In any case, this is the progress so far.
A recap of how my gorgeous Laundry/Powder room looked before can be found here (I can’t bear to post those pictures again).
Basically the laundry area is the bulk of the work. The laundry room was behind two large bi-fold doors completely hidden from the rest of the washroom, and thank Heavens it was.
Unfortunately my washer and dryer each died on different occasions. The dryer was replaced first to match the washer which in turn died some months later, soooo I ended up with mismatched machines. Not that it matters, they both do the trick.
Everything you see in this picture below had to be removed. The washer/dryer were pulled out and set side by side, which is the way they’ll stay. The bulkhead that separated the two parts of this room was removed.